In manufacturing, managing costs and streamlining processes aren’t the only issue: keeping customers happy—including managing their feedback and complaints—is also a critical component to staying on top of the competition. Yet, like all industries, this isn’t always easy. The gap between what we think customers want and experience is often very different than reality, and unfortunately, that isn’t often taken into account in an organization’s strategy because it is simply an unknown quantity.
Taking CRM software to the next level, Aptean offers Respond, technology that takes the goldmine of customer feedback and uses it to expose possible problems but also provide insights that can drive product, service and process improvements – keeping you ahead of your competition and most importantly, keeping your customers satisfied.
Who it’s for
For companies that want to enhance their customer relationships by providing timely responses to customer feedback, Respond is an enterprise case or complaint management software solution which is easily tailored to your unique processes delivered on-premise or in the cloud.
How it’s different
Respond is a comprehensive platform for improving front line customer interactions, speeding case resolution and generating deep, introspective feedback on how you can do better as a company. Unlike traditional CRM solutions, Respond offers a deep feature set to collect and assess feedback for your enterprise.
Why you need it
With a workflow that consistently captures customer feedback you can go from anecdotal to analytical and get to the root cause of customer satisfaction issues. Respond can be implemented quickly to begin generating tangible improvements in customer satisfaction and profitability, including:
- Close the loop on customer feedback : Automate your end-to-end complaint and feedback management program to efficiently capture, process and resolve, as well as report on and analyze every piece of customer feedback, whether negative or positive, from all channels.
- Go from anecdotal to analytical : Consistently aggregate, analyze and act on customer feedback, moving toward a more proactive customer experience management program.
- Get to root causes: Understand why a customer had a positive or negative experience, so they can identify and correct the root cause before the same problem affects another customer.
- Spot trends early: Analyze customer experiences to identify and act on hidden trends to improve customer experiences.
- Deliver regulatory co mpliance: Meet regulatory requirements for complaint and feedback management.
- Aptean Celebrates 30 Years of Saratoga CRM with Launch of Saratoga 7.0
- Aptean Expands into the Life Sciences and Big Data Markets with Acquisition of GQ Life Sciences
- Aptean Further Expands into the Public Sector by Acquiring the Government & Enterprise Management Solutions Division from Stardyne Technologies