In discrete manufacturing, keeping the supply chain in check goes right involves looking for ways to manage costs, streamline processes, reduce lead times, work more effectively with partners, manage fluctuations in the global market…all while ensuring customer service stays consistently strong.
A smooth, transparent supply chain is critical to a competitive advantage in discrete manufacturing. You need technology that will help you automate your processes, eliminate inefficiencies and gain the visibility you need to make informed decisions. To streamline your supply chain and obtain the visibility required to sense and respond to fluctuations, you need automated support at each stage.
Aptean understands these needs. We offer a full-featured Supply Chain Management (SCM) solution that will help you take control of your supply chain:
IMI Supply Chain
Who it’s for
IMI Supply Chain is for companies regarding dynamic supply chain management as a key competitive advantage. With high-volume distribution for real-time control of multi-enterprise, multi-channel, multi-language and multi-currency requirements, IMI’s architecture provides for extremely reliable and scalable transaction handling.
How it’s different
Unlike many SCM software solutions, IMI is engineered to solve high volume, complex supply chain challenges and offers a cost-effective, low-risk and rapid implementation that will automate and optimize every operation inside and across your warehouses and fulfillment processes.
Why you need it
IMI is packed with features that will help you collaborate with your partners and give them the tools they need to do better work for you and vice versa:
- Anticipate your customers’ demand and respond quickly with planning and forecasting.
- Looking to process web orders? Multi channel order management is supported by our ecommerce store front and IMI Warehouse Management (iWMS). The iWMS uses advanced algorithms to mathematically organize and optimize warehouse operations through system directed tasks, from receiving to shipping, delivering productivity gains in inventory, labor, physical space, time and costs.
- Leverage IMI’s transportation management and flow-through capabilities, and your products can be shipped from your suppliers' loading dock to your retail stores or end consumers – saving you even more time and money.
- IMI’s event management framework alerts you to issues in real-time so you can take the appropriate steps to resolve the situation.
- With a single, consistent, real-time view of your entire global supply chain, IMI’s analytics tools give you greater inventory control to lower safety stock levels, and select the optimal fulfillment channels to reduce cycle times.