Aptean Empower ERP’s Finance module is a multi-currency accounting system with special emphasis on costing and analysis. The solution consists of the General Ledger, with subsidiary Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable ledgers.
- Voucher Management and Classification
- Up to 52 Accounting Periods
- Account/Bank Reconciliation
- Item, Trade and Payment Discounts
- Billings by A/R or Sales Module
- Pre, Partial and Over-Payments
- Deposits, Discounts and Charges
- Multiple A/P File Notes
- Comprehensive Analysis Reports
Here's what the Finance Module can do for you
Manage Your General Ledger
Record and summarize financial transactions across your enterprise. Financial journal transactions can be entered directly or automatically transferred from the other modules.
Manage Accounts Receivable
Manage customer billing and collection activities. This ledger also includes tools to closely monitor customer accounts – either individually or as a group.
Manage Accounts Payable
Manage and oversee company liabilities. Keep credit balances within approved limits and access detailed information for efficient invoice payment.
Generate Analysis Reports
Access vendor invoice registries, payment vouchers, payable aging reports, cash requirement reports and much more.