The Production module for Empower ERP is the core of the manufacturing system – defining production and materials specifications, while coordinating production jobs and material movements. The module performs job order registration and job scheduling, plus material requirement planning. When materials are allocated to a job, the purchasing department is notified for the requisition of new materials. Dispatching functions help to more effectively coordinate production jobs, such as issuing materials to the shop floor.
- Define Manufacturing Facilities and Capabilities
- Specify Operations, Work Centers, Assembly Lines
- Define Product Specifications, Bill of Materials, Routing, Byproducts
- Process Engineering Changes and Global Execution of Change
- Conforms to APICS MRP-II Standards
- Supports MPS (Master Production Schedule)
- Process Materials Plans (MRP) and Capacity Plans (CRP)
- Convert Plans into POs and Job Orders
- Materials Kit and Work Ticket Issuance
- Account for Material Spares Issues, Returns, Transfers, Scraps
- Calculate Job Order Cost Differences
- Support Subcontract Handling
Here's what the Production Module can do for you
Provide Efficient Tools
Define manufacturing facilities and capabilities by specifying operations, work centers, and assembly lines, plus product specifications, bill of materials, routing and byproducts.
Generate Powerful Capabilities
Process engineering changes and global execution of change, while maintaining work center and factory calendars. Conforms to APICS MRP-II standards.
Give You Flexible Functionality
Adjust plans before order releases and generate action messages for planners. Convert plans into purchase orders and job orders. Calculate cost differences.
Generate Analysis Reports
Access job orders, material picking lists, job materials movement history and job gross profit analysis. Get work completion reports, production output history, print production inspection and more.