Sales are just as important to not-for-profit organizations as they are in private industry. After all, revenues generated through association product and service sales must fund future programs and activities. Beyond basic member dues, these revenues can represent a sizeable portion of your operating budget.
GoMembers AMS lets you manage your sales activities like a private business–tracking your campaigns and reporting on results.
- Manage Marketing and Prospecting Efforts
- Oversee Contacts, Campaigns, Communications and Follow-ups
- Forecasting and Revenue Reports
- Advertising Sales: Manage Layout and Ad Placement Details
- Pull Reports to See Last Year's Advertisers
- Manage Fundraising Drives
- Track Lead Generation and Campaign Results
- Manage affinity groups
- Track Sponsorships and Exhibit Sales
Here's what GoMembers can do for you
Strategize Sales Activity
GoMembers AMS can be used to manage all of your sales and marketing efforts, including contacts, campaigns, communications, and follow-up activities. Plus, reports can be pulled to review fundraising activity such as pipelines, forecasts and revenue.