One of the hardest tasks a company regularly faces is month-end closing. The individual charged with processing the closing must not only have significant knowledge of Intuitive ERP, but must also know where to look for potential issues and how to correct the problems and procedures that led to those issues.
The process just got easier with Intuitive Month-End Closing Service. Over the Web, an experienced Intuitive consultant will consult on the following:
- Reconcile the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Work-In-Process, Inventory, and all Clearing Accounts.
- Make any necessary journal entries to reconcile accounts.
- Issue a Statement of Findings that identifies changes in processes and procedures that need to be made to properly support financial information.
Typically, the following remote consulting times will be allocated for the process:
- Three days for the first month-end close.
- Two days for the second month-end close.
- One day for each subsequent month-end close.
Also, if needed, an Intuitive financial consultant will meet with your team for a one to two day on-site visit to review the current state of your financial data and review all current processes that affect your GL. We will determine the issues that need to be addressed upfront, provide the Statement of Findings, and design a personalized month-end closing approach specifically for your company.
The Intuitive Month-End Closing Service best serves Intuitive customers that currently contract outside accounting firms to close their books each month. The service also meets the temporary or long-term needs of customers without an experienced manufacturing controller and customers with limited knowledge of Intuitive accounting processes and procedures.
- Reduce staffing and outsourcing costs.
- Added confidence of working with an expert on manufacturing cost accounting, as well as Intuitive accounting processes and procedures.