Intuitive Shop Floor Manager allows customers to “slice and dice” their shop floors with ease. Labor and inventory transactions are consolidated in one convenient place, enabling shop floor supervisors and work center operators to more efficiently manage production.
The Intuitive Shop Floor Manager application consists of a Supervisor Console and a Work Center Console. Together, these two consoles eliminate the need for paperwork to communicate shop schedules, work order instructions and material lists.
- Easy visibility into all shop floor-related information, as well as real-time production status.
- Allows users to check material status, release/prioritize work orders, and send notes to the shop floor.
Work Center Console
- Online dispatch list of prioritized work orders and all information required for completion.
- Ability to report labor, issue material and move inventory to finished goods.
Real Time Shop Control
Primary shop floor management functions—setting work order priorities, releasing work orders, issuing material, moving inventory and reporting labor—can all be done from one place. Both the Supervisor Console and Work Center Console support easy, one-click access to comprehensive work order information.
- Users running “what-if” exercises to view potential impact on material allocation by releasing selected work order orders.
- Work order release and material issues.
- Viewing detailed material availability at work order and component level.
- Viewing full drill-down to component and operation level for all work orders in one click.
- Accessing the work order “component where-used” feature, allowing users to view every work order in which a component is used.
Work Center Console
- Material issues.
- Manual and automatic “WIP Receipt” function (completions on last operation automatically generate “Move to Inventory” to default location).
- Viewing work order details, such as materials, operation instructions, work order status, and graphical images by customer, sales order, part no., status, and much more.
- Eliminate the need for work order travelers and material pick lists.
- Communicate electronic work order instructions, priorities, and material lists between the Supervisor Console and Work Center Console.
- Attach CAD drawings to work orders, viewable right on the shop floor.
- Create shop notes visible in the Work Center Console.
Work Order Priority Management
The Supervisor Console sets the priority of work orders to be processed in real time.
- Control the sequence of work orders displayed in the Work Center Console.
- Set priority manually.
“My Shop Floor”
Users can configure screen displays to view only relevant information.
Personalize to show/hide columns, the order in which they appear, colors for visual indicators, and sort/filtering capability.
Visual indicators quickly highlight material shortages, past due work orders, on-time delivery status, and much more.
Grids can be exported easily to Microsoft® Excel or printed directly from within the application.
The Work Center Console provides powerful labor reporting functions, including:
- Standard Intuitive functionality of regular labor.
- Team reporting, which allows one designated person to report for an entire team.
- Work order functionality, to communicate the work order processing in real time (required for viewing employee status in Supervisor Console).
- Multi-labor entry capabilities, including mouse, keyboard, touch-screen.
- The Supervisor Console displays real-time labor status, showing who is working on what work order.
Intuitive Product Compatibility
Intuitive Shop Floor Manager works well with other Intuitive products, such as Intuitive Shop Floor Data Collection, and extends paperless capacity to receiving, shipping, and material movement.
- Efficiency—Streamline processes through reduction in paperwork and consolidation of information and tasks. No more stacks of paper instructions or hunting for critical information.
- Visibility—Manage by exception through improved visibility and tracking of production in real time.
- Convenience—View the status of the entire shop floor and perform key functions in one handy location.
- Agility—Improve on-time delivery and reduce scrap rates.