Complete sales order processing is available in Intuitive ERP, including direct quote conversion if the quoting module is being used, revision tracking, full-featured order entry forms, multiple commission options, sales analysis reporting, and more. After sales orders are entered, Intuitive ERP takes the newly-created demand and reserves inventory or generates planned purchase orders and work orders to procure raw materials and build manufactured parts. Once the finished goods are complete and available to be shipped, sales orders are fulfilled and invoiced.
The sales order entry process has been refined to a one-form event in Intuitive ERP. The Sales Order Card presents all of the information and entry fields needed to create or maintain a sales order quickly and efficiently in one step.
If the quoting module or EDI is being used, the sales order entry process is even easier, as quotes can be converted directly into sales orders and EDI order transactions can be automatically received as orders or releases against a blanket order. The Sales Order Card is fully integrated into quoting, configurator, EDI, and price matrix function.
The Sales Order Card contains a grid for the entry of lines. Each user may customize their order entry layout by clicking and dragging fields on or off the pane, in the order they would like to see, defining tab order, changing length, etc. Templates can also be created so that different types of orders can be taken differently (project orders versus blanked orders, etc.).
The Sales Order Acknowledgment report is used to print out, fax, or email an acknowledgment copy of any sales orders for your customer. Many sales analysis reports are available in Intuitive ERP, including Bookings, Backlog, and Sales Order Revisions reports.
The sales order processing system includes an approvals system, as does our quoting, engineering change order, and purchasing modules. You may establish an unlimited number of contacts (inside or outside of your company) who will receive automatic e-mail notification of a sales order and ask for their approval or disapproval. The automatic method of requesting approvals increases control, while decreasing time requirements.
- Create a sales order directly from a quote
- Easily enter and/or maintain complex sales orders
- Process point-of-sale purchases
- Check item availability and promise deliveries via CTP
- View customer status and history
- View the status of all the purchase orders and work orders associated with a sales order
- Create and maintain blanket orders
- Maintain an unlimited number of representatives and/or sales people for each line
- Customer records can have bill to, sold to, ship to and distribution center entities
- Drop shipments supported
- One order can be shipped to an unlimited number of addresses