Knova Knowledge Management
Resolutionizing the Customer Support Experience™
Who it's for
For large customer service and support organizations, especially those who need to handle complex queries across channels in industries such as high tech, telecommunications, financial services and the IT help desk
What it solves
Who are charged with building customer satisfaction and loyalty while keeping costs low and meeting key metric measurements
What it is
Knova is a full-featured knowledge management software solution for customer service and support organizations
What you get
Knova knowledge management software provides KCSsm Verified
functionality with extensive feature depth and industry-leading tools, including:
- Patented Intelligent Search
- Integrated Knowledgebase
- Comprehensive Self-Service Portal
- Agent Tools for Assisted Service
- In-process Authoring
- CRM Integration
- Reporting and Analytics
Why it's different
Unlike basic enterprise search, FAQs and content management solutions, Knova enables users to both author and search for documents internally or externally through powerful and intelligent search that makes finding resolutions — the positive outcomes of solving customer problems based on context and intent — more user friendly. Knova is the only full-featured solution that can be put directly in the hands of knowledge managers to launch a comprehensive, multi-channel knowledge program founded on delivering resolutions.
Why you need it
Service and Support is the front line of your business. A competitive market requires a successful, sustainable knowledge management program that makes your support center more efficient, self-service more powerful, and customers more satisfied. Technology is a means to that end. Knova provides the superior functionality that leads to customer success. Knova’s focus:
- Resolutions, not answers – It’s more than search. Knova finds resolutions. And gets smarter as you use it.
- Actionable data you can use – Business users can act on knowledge trends – no advanced programmers or linguists needed.
- Innovation for customer success – Customer-led development, 6 search patents, KCS Verified v4, advanced analytics.
- Value and customer satisfaction – Deliver resolutions quickly and accurately, increasing loyalty and decreasing costs.
- Scales as your business changes – Deployed by some of the largest call centers in the world.