Platinum HRM provides comprehensive data management to improve operating efficiencies. The system reduces manual errors and eliminates many of the manual processes associated with employee payroll.
Comprehensive employee information management includes: employee profile management, payroll data management, attendance recording, leaves and training management, head count management, and compensation and benefits management. Performance management, recruiting management and advanced reporting capabilities also come with the Payroll Management Module.
- Calculate Payroll According to Employee Categories
- Calculate Benefits as Required by Local Regulations
- Unlimited User-defined Allowance & Deductions Classes
- Tax Allocation Methods Defined by Different Tax Policies
- Calculate Different Types of Overtime and Shift Compensation
- User-definable and Unlimited Payroll Leave Categories
- Variety of Overtime Recording and Leave Application Input Modes
- Distributes Payroll Costs to Cost Centers
Here’s what Payroll Management can do for you
Improve Operating Efficiencies
Reduce manual errors and eliminate repetitive work. Streamline HR processes.
Comprehensive Employee Information Management
Implement flexible data management functions for information storage, calculation, reading, and tracking.
Generate a variety of reports based on current or historical employee data, including monthly payroll reconciliation, monthly data changes, headcount analysis, and more. You can also generate high quality organization charts based on administrative and functional reporting structures.