Who it's for
For manufacturers of all sizes with a dynamic, configuration-intensive business model in the automotive and office furniture industries, as well as specialized industrial and office equipment producers
What it solves
Who want to increase their competitive advantage by improving the efficiency of their quoting, pricing, order management, manufacturing, distribution and other key processes
What it is
Product Configurator is a directly-delivered configuration software, services and support solution.
What you get
Product Configurator allows configuration-intensive manufacturers more effectively manage the extreme variability in their day-to-day operations, with capabilities for:
Why it's different
Unlike other configuration software add-ons, Product Configurator is based on a ground-breaking, bottoms-up rules-based system approach to product configuration. Built by an experienced team of ERP, product configuration, business, program management, manufacturing and technical consultants, this solution has been tailored to solve the specific challenges of custom manufacturers. Plus, it’s compatible with most hardware and software platforms and can be easily integrated with other business systems, allowing customers to quickly deploy a configuration solution throughout their entire organization and extended enterprise.
Why you need it
Product Configurator’s customers have seen dramatic business improvements and faster return on their investment. Results achieved by our customers include:
- Reduction in quote cycle time by as much as 80 percent.
- Reduction in order entry errors by as much as 100 percent.
- Reduction in order cycle time by as much as 100 percent.
- Reduction in cost per customer transaction by nearly 100 percent.
- Reduction in engineering support by as much as 50 percent.
- Increased margins because of better quoting.
- Reduced time to market.
- Decreased inventory levels by as much as 10 percent.
- Increased sales productivity by as much as 50 percent.
- Increased quotes generated by as much as 300 percent.