Service Gateway Network Management Software
Network Management and Subscriber Support for Any Device From Any Vendor
Who it's for
For mid-market to Global 2000 telecommunications, broadband and cable internet providers
What it solves
That manage many different connected devices—devices like modems, routers, set top boxes, and home gateways—in order to remotely support their subscribers
What it is
Service Gateway is a device and network management software solution deployed in a network operating center (NOC), integrated with an operation support system (OSS/BSS) and web portals
What you get
Service Gateway provides device management, configuration management, and customer support tools used by network engineers and customer service representatives. These features are compatible with the following industry standards:
- TR-069 and related standards
- Hardware vendor independent
- Framework for supporting additional protocols
- Ethernet and ADSL gateway devices, wireless gateways, VoIP ATAs, IPTV, STBs and both fixed and mobile wireless terminals
- Mobile device management capabilities including WiMax and Femtocell data model
- Software module management
- Latest requirements for STUN-enabled devices
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
Why it's different
Internet service providers are constantly struggling to embrace new software and hardware, while bundling value-added services for their subscriber base in the ongoing effort to retain and attract customers. Service Gateway’s compliance with Broadband Forum standards like TR-069 and its device/vendor-agnostic framework makes it uniquely positioned to help digital service providers manage a large-scale network of hardware components used by the consumers of their services.
Why you need it
Internet service users are becoming increasingly connected and using more and more devices. What’s more, their demographic profile is expanding, from their locations around the world to their ages. And finally, every home network is a little bit different in terms of its configuration—from little brother’s Xbox and mom’s iPhone to dad’s PC and little sister’s Kindle Fire. With Service Gaetway, you can:
- Use inventory management features to track subscribers as they move from device to device and service to service.
- Support most level-one call center issues remotely, such as verifying connectivity, checking line quality, or managing WiFi settings, by displaying diagnostics and data to your analyst.
- Conduct sophisticated configuration modeling and policy definition for targeted devices.
- Utilize the customizable and feature-rich policy and workflow engine to enable zero-touch provisioning.
- Deploy “fix-it-for-me” resolutions directly to the subscriber device.