In process manufacturing, as in any business, keeping customers happy means listening to them and responding to their needs—not only their issues but also their feedback. Your ability as a business to maintain this relationship with your customers can give you a competitive edge not only in customer service, but also in your ability to respond to market trends and demands with new products and processes.
The problem is, manufacturers are often removed from direct contact with customers, so although you might think you know what your customers want and are experiencing is one thing, the reality might be something completely different. This disconnect can lead to poor customer service and worse—poor company decisions.
Aptean offers Respond, technology that goes beyond CRM by using customer feedback and uncover possible issues and provide insights that can drive product, service and process improvements, keeping you ahead of your competition and most importantly, keeping your customers satisfied:
Who it’s for
For companies that want to enhance their customer relationships by providing timely responses to customer feedback, Respond is an enterprise case or complaint management software solution which is easily tailored to your unique processes delivered on-premise or in the cloud.
How it’s different
Respond is a comprehensive platform for improving front line customer interactions, speeding case resolution and generating deep, introspective feedback on how you can do better as a company. Unlike traditional CRM solutions, Respond offers a deep feature set to collect and assess feedback for your enterprise.
Why you need it
With a workflow that consistently captures customer feedback you can go from anecdotal to analytical and get to the root cause of customer satisfaction issues. Respond can be implemented quickly to begin generating tangible improvements in customer satisfaction and profitability, including:
- Close the loop on customer feedback : Automate your end-to-end complaint and feedback management program to efficiently capture, process and resolve, as well as report on and analyze every piece of customer feedback, whether negative or positive, from all channels.
- Go from anecdotal to analytical : Consistently aggregate, analyze and act on customer feedback, moving toward a more proactive customer experience management program.
- Get to root causes: Understand why a customer had a positive or negative experience, so they can identify and correct the root cause before the same problem affects another customer.
- Spot trends early: Analyze customer experiences to identify and act on hidden trends to improve customer experiences.
- Deliver regulatory co mpliance: Meet regulatory requirements for complaint and feedback management.