WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
Unlike generic ERP software solutions, Ross ERP is designed to support manufacturers that work with recipes and formulas in order to help them successfully manage the variability and complexities of their products and processes, as well as accurately account for all raw material and finished products—which will significantly improve production scalability and product costing and traceability. From one plant to dozens, in multiple countries, languages and currencies, Ross ERP also can be easily rolled out to achieve business process standardization across a global enterprise. With deep industry expertise, Ross and its team of technology experts can give you a solution that is tailor-made for your business.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Whether you are in the process of re-evaluating your existing ERP application or looking to replace your existing spreadsheets, it’s important to focus on an ERP application that has a strong process manufacturing foundation that can support your unique requirements with minimum customization.
- Streamline inventory management and get accurate, real-time data for higher quality products, faster time to market, quicker inventory turns, and lower manufacturing costs.
- Make informed, real-time manufacturing decisions to enhance quality, increase plant throughput, contain costs, and improve delivery performance.
- Protect your brand and your customers with intuitive, easy-to-use traceability solutions that track your products and ingredients from suppliers to manufacturing to end-users.
- Automate your chargeback validation process and stay on top of high data volumes, non-standard pricing, management fees and rebates, and regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT YOU GET
Ross ERP offers in-built industry “best practices” to which you can align your business processes, as well as a robust ERP feature set for designed exclusively for process manufacturers, including:
- Manufacturing Management
- Financial Management
- Distribution Management
- Contracts and Chargebacks
- Customer Management and Portal
- Data Collection
Beyond its core feature set, Ross ERP’s modular approach provides fast implementations in high-impact areas, with the freedom to add additional modules, such as supply chain management, business intelligence, product lifecycle management, or content management, as your company grows and evolves.
FUNCTIONALITY THAT PERFORMS
Through innovative features in the areas of automation and usability, including Social Networking technologies, relevant and actionable information is pushed to you, the user, allowing you to see the Big Picture and make faster, more informed decisions.
- ROSS ERP FOR PROCESS MANUFACTURING – Easily handle over 100 critical needs for recipe or formula based manufacturers. Learn more
- SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING – Build a better business by planning and forecasting demand proactively, optimizing production schedules and minimizing inventory investments. Learn more
- ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT – Automate tedious repetitive tasks and free yourself from filing and searching for paper. Together, it makes for a simpler, more efficient environment, while cutting costs. Learn more
- ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT – Leverage existing enterprise data and improve visibility into key business operations. Sales and Manufacturing Analytics coupled with Inventory Management provides you a complete business intelligence solution. Learn more
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR ERP – Make it easy on the bosses. Executives get budgets and reports faster than ever before in easy-to-understand formats – allowing leaders to react quickly to critical news. Learn more
- PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT – Get new products to market faster by adding our PLM module to your Ross ERP Solution. Cut days, weeks and months from recipe or formula development. Learn more
- MOBILE ERP – A native iPhone and Android smart device app that lets sales personnel review key customer information prior to meetings – or even during an appointment. Learn more