Service & Repair
The Intuitive Service module helps you provide superior customer support. Through increased repeat business with your customer base and development of healthy relationships with—and great referrals from—your customers, the Intuitive Service option provides dramatic and measurable return on your investment. These support tools allow you to manage, record and resolve customer support incidents, quickly identify and address urgent customer issues, and analyze the effectiveness of your entire support department.
With the capability to manage all incidents reported on your products and track and report on this data for analysis, you can increase customer satisfaction by responding quickly to customer needs and making improvements in product support and quality.
- Create a detailed record of every support incident.
- Classify customer service issues for automated incident and problem reporting.
- Instantly view an incident's life cycle.
- Assign activities to other team members.
- Assign priority status to incidents.
- Calculate the costs associated with resolving an incident.
- Record all activities related to an incident.
- Link emails, faxes and other related documents to support incidents.
- Track resolution times to gauge the efficiency of the support team.
- Track the productivity of individual support professionals.
Service and Repair is fully interactive with all Intuitive ERP return material authorization (RMA) data. You can automatically initiate RMA orders directly from a Service and Repair customer call screen, including rework orders and credit memos when necessary.
WARRANTY TRACKING & SERVICE CONTRACTS
Service and Repair also allows you to manage service contracts and establish and maintain warranty agreements. Track warranty expiration dates, manage serial number information/history, search incident related data based on unit serial number, keywords, warranty expiration dates, priorities, status, etc.
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION
Managing the return of product from customers is another area you can leverage to strengthen the relationship between you and your customers. The quicker you can dispose of defective or disputed parts, the faster you can turn a dissatisfied customer into a good reference. Our return material functionality provides you with the ability to ensure a thoroughly professional approach in this sensitive area of customer service.
The Return Material Authorization (RMA) module included with the Intuitive solution provides complete return material capability. Parts can be returned even if there is no existing sales order record (the return of a component for example). The RMA module provides you with complete tracking functionality, from assigning an RMA number for the customer, dispositioning samples (optional), receiving the returned materials, and dispositioning all returns. Credit memos and replacement orders can be automatically generated if desired.
Managing returned inventory is also important to the profitability of your company. The RMA module applies the same level of inventory management to returned items as is applied to production inventory. All material can be processed through inspection, accepted into inventory, sent to rework or scrapped to an expense account.
- Receive returned material into a special inventory account
- Receive and process sample returns before authorizing a full return of materials
- Inspect returned materials
- Automatically credit the customer's account