Intuitive ERP is designed to support businesses that operate at a single location or with multiple plants -- across town or across the world.
Multi-Language & Currency
Intuitive ERP is designed to support businesses that operate locally or globally. Language and currency need not be a barrier to conducting business. With multi-language and multi-currency capabilities, Intuitive ERP can be implemented around the world. Whether you manage a small company in Paris or an international firm in Los Angeles, Intuitive ERP supports your needs.
The Intuitive ERP system architecture provides a flexible environment to easily modify language tables, reports and forms. Any language can be supported, including double byte languages. System upgrades do not affect translation; all translations remain intact and fully operational with no maintenance from release to release.
Multilingual capability extends to the user level, not just the client. The same client workstation and logon can be used by more than one employee with more than one language. For example, one employee can be working in Spanish, while another employee on the same or a different workstation is using English.
MULTI-CURRENCY & VAT
Intuitive ERP is fully multi-currency enabled, allowing for an unlimited number of currencies including the Euro. The multiple currency capability includes currency gains/losses (realized and unrealized), currency transfers, reports written in the vendor/customer's language, default currency by customer and vendor, and more. In addition to single or multi-currency capabilities, Intuitive ERP includes support for the use of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Value Added Tax (VAT) throughout the system, including an easy-to-establish VAT Percentage Matrix by item or product family.
With plants across town or across the world, your company’s success depends on the strength of the business systems in each of your locations. The challenge has been to meet the seemingly conflicting objectives of maintaining both corporate management and the local business unit flexibility that has given you a competitive advantage.
The Intuitive ERP enterprise solution meets the challenges of a multi-plant environment. With sophisticated functionality and high levels of usability, Intuitive ERP offers your divisions a system that meets their specific needs, while providing the consolidation and consistency that supports corporate objectives.
- Corporate-level consolidation of critical business information provides the management team with a global view of operations and a drill-down capability to manage issues.
- Sophisticated functionality without the complexity of monolithic or bureaucratic systems, empowers employees to make faster and more accurate business decisions.
- Flexibility and expandability reduce long-term operating costs, while supporting the unique business needs of each division or plant.
- A standardized and easy-to-administer IT infrastructure can be centralized, web deployed or distributed to reduce installation, training and maintenance costs.
- The system architecture enables technological integration with other ERP systems within the organization.
By integrating and standardizing business processes across your entire enterprise, you can increase productivity, improve inventory management and generate greater cash flow. These benefits, driven at the local business unit level, are complemented by a scalable and reliable IT infrastructure that easily expands with your growth.
Corporate managers and key executives have unparalleled visibility into financial and operational performance—for the entire company, as well as individual business units—with Intuitive ERP’s suite of decision support tools, including a visual reporting system, tracking of key performance indicators, transactional reporting, and advanced financial reporting and analysis.
From a corporate perspective, tracking and managing financial activities for the entire enterprise is critical to sustained profitability. You need to see how each division and subsidiary is doing and then roll that information up to a corporate level. Intuitive ERP’s Timeline® Financial Analyst option provides you with distributed, enterprise-wide budgeting and flexible consolidation reporting of financial information, even if your divisions operate in different economic and currency environments.
Intuitive ERP Financial Analyst’s features include:
- Report and budget templates
- Multiple consolidation company structures
- Subsidiary data importation
- Inter-company reconciliation report and eliminations
- Multi-currency translation with gain and loss processing
- Adjustment entry and consolidation rule maintenance
- Microsoft Excel-based budget and financial data
LOCAL CONTROL & FLEXIBILITY
Each of your business units retain a level of autonomy that enables them to achieve operational efficiencies, while still contributing to corporate objectives. Intuitive ERP reinforces this organizational structure and success by providing the entire company with flexible and robust tools that can handle the needs of different plants.
Planning, scheduling and analysis capabilities provide the management team with a better view of the business horizon. Production/inventory control and accounting functionality give you more control over operations. Procurement capabilities improve vendor management, creating greater integration of the supply chain. Web-based relationship management functionality brings you closer to your customers. The result is increased profitability, competitiveness and customer satisfaction for each of your business units and the company as a whole.
Built with 100 percent Microsoft® technology, Intuitive ERP gives you a common corporate IT environment with scalability, flexibility and reliability that can be managed centrally or in a distributed manner. And because Intuitive ERP has unique installation wizards, the system can be implemented one plant at a time or simultaneously throughout the entire organization.
For those companies who are in the process of implementing a Tier 1 ERP system at the corporate level, we offer a “dual backbone” strategy. With the rapid implementation (often less than 90 days) and low entry cost of Intuitive ERP, your satellite plants can, in the meantime, quickly improve operations and generate a return on investment that can help fund the multi-year deployment of the corporate system.
Ultimately, Intuitive ERP can co-exist with the corporate system and provide a long-term solution that delivers business unit efficiency and complies with the corporate framework:
- A “soft” integration method allows corporate and/or divisional staff to report plant-level financial and operational data. Soft integration is accomplished with little or no programming intervention through the import/export features of Intuitive ERP and technologies such as Microsoft Excel.
- A higher level of integration, or an “object-based” integration, allows real-time querying of Intuitive ERP and corporate databases for data transmission and process launch and execution. This approach is achieved by using Microsoft communication technology and extensible mark-up language (XML) connections.