Service and support organizations have invested heavily in call routing and case management software, but pressures on productivity have only increased. It’s no surprise: investments in routing and tracking can’t help the 80 percent of service costs that are consumed in actually resolving the customer’s problem.
Effective problem resolution requires organizations to efficiently capture, share, and maintain the knowledge gathered with each customer interaction. Knowledge management ensures problems are resolved only once—resolutions are shared to all agents, everywhere, eliminating wasteful rework.
Effective knowledge requires effective tools for the job. And the so-called “knowledgebase modules” that ship with conventional CRM and service desk applications aren’t up to the task.
MAKING LIFE EASIER FOR AGENTS
As part of the Knova Knowledge Management solution, Knowledge Central is built on a simple design philosophy: streamlining the agent’s job means higher productivity, happier customers, and happier staff. Unlike other tools that return seemingly random search results, require users to flip from screen to screen, and force agents to leave their primary tools to work with knowledge, Knowledge Central eases the task of resolving customer issues with one-stop shopping for all the knowledge and tools agents need to resolve customer issues.
POWER TOOLS FOR CRAFTING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Knova Knowledge Central gives agents, operations analysts, and managers the full suite of functionality they need to craft the best possible customer experience. An integrated resolution workbench integrates with CRM to provide one screen that has all the capabilities needed to solve and document each customer interaction. Knowledge is easy to capture, author, and update in the course of solving customer problems. A sophisticated search uses patented technology to guide agents through the resolution process, automatically, delivering results from all relevant content, whether stored inside the knowledgebase or not. And comprehensive analytics provide the insights needed for assessing agent performance, continuously improving the customer experience, and making a solid business case for knowledge management.
Integrated Resolution Workbench
- Streamlines the agent experience by providing a single screen for all needed tools and information.
- Automatically delivers relevant knowledge based on the specifics of each case or incident.
- Captures case notes and knowledge contributions in a unified workflow—no duplicate entry.
One-Stop Shopping for Knowledge
- Integrates websites, wikis, support forums, content management systems, and other relevant knowledge into a single precise search result.
Support for Industry Best Practices
- KCSsm Verified by the Consortium for Service Innovation to enable Knowledge-Centered Support best practices.
- Supports ITIL incident management, problem management, and service management processes.
- Knowledge use analytics provide Voice-of-the-Customer reporting.
- Specialized dashboards help leaders assess and improve individual and team performance.
- Reports quantify the ROI for KM.
Adaptive Search & Navigation
- Deep natural language understanding drives accurate results.
- Guided search helps agents frame issues and locate solutions.
- Resolution flows optimize the handling of common high-value customer requests.