WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
When you select Virtual Partner 2.0 (VP2) as your electronic citation solution you are choosing a better way to issue citations, work with other public safety agencies and interact with the community. With this patented solution, police officers conduct faster and safer traffic stops. Law enforcement and court staff can quickly access, analyze, store, and share the data. Citizens can get back on their journey faster. VP2 enables agencies to take their eCitation process from good to great.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Virtual Partner 2.0 allows officers to issue traffic citations, parking tickets and complete other law enforcement forms.
- Easy to use - When you start the eCitation the driver and vehicle information is auto-populated into the form. Use the navigation to quickly complete the form and issue citation in minutes. Use the signature capture feature to electronically sign the form.
- Store citation data securely - Citation data is stored in the CJIS conforming cloud, which meets the rigorous compliance requirements of U.S. law enforcement agencies.
- Share citation data with other public safety agencies - All the data captured on the citation is made available through an Application Programming Interface (API).
WHAT YOU GET
Virtual Partner 2.0 consists of a client component that installs on each mobile computer, a mobile query interface, a cloud-based component hosted by Advanced Public Safety (an Aptean Company) and a secure API that provides secure access to an agency’s data stored in the cloud.
- The Virtual Partner 2.0 client is used by officers to fill out the electronic forms licensed by their agency.
- The Virtual Partner 2.0 Mobile Query Interface allows for the auto-population of driver and vehicle fields on a form with information available from the mobile query return data.
- The Virtual Partner 2.0 portal provides an agency with online access to their forms. The portal also has an Administrative section that allows users with administrative permissions to manage users, devices and lists on the forms licensed by their agency.
- The Virtual Partner 2.0 API (Application Programming Interface) provides external systems or application (e.g., reporting applications and applications that processes citations for export to Court and RMS) with secure access to an agency’s data stored in the cloud.