Information about customers helps professional and business services clients make smarter decisions. However, with challenging market conditions, customer feedback and complaints play a vital role in differentiating one company from another. Professional services organizations need technology to help them set them apart.
For professional services firms, improving front-line customer interactions, speeding case resolution and generating deep, introspective feedback on how you can do better as a company is critical. Consistently capturing customer feedback enables you to go from anecdotal to analytical and get to the root cause of customer satisfaction issues can take you from reactive to proactive.
Aptean offers Respond for professional services organizations who want to stay ahead of issues before they become problems:
Who it’s for
For companies that want to enhance their customer relationships by providing timely responses to customer feedback, Respond is an enterprise case or complaint management software solution which is easily tailored to your unique processes delivered on-premise or in the cloud.
How it’s different
Respond is a comprehensive platform for improving front line customer interactions, speeding case resolution and generating deep, introspective feedback on how you can do better as a company. Unlike traditional CRM solutions, Respond offers a deep feature set to collect and assess feedback for your enterprise.
Why you need it
With a workflow that consistently captures customer feedback you can go from anecdotal to analytical and get to the root cause of customer satisfaction issues. Respond can be implemented quickly to begin generating tangible improvements in customer satisfaction and profitability, including:
- Close the loop on customer feedback : Automate your end-to-end complaint and feedback management program to efficiently capture, process and resolve, as well as report on and analyze every piece of customer feedback, whether negative or positive, from all channels.
- Go from anecdotal to analytical : Consistently aggregate, analyze and act on customer feedback, moving toward a more proactive customer experience management program.
- Get to root causes: Understand why a customer had a positive or negative experience, so they can identify and correct the root cause before the same problem affects another customer.
- Spot trends early: Analyze customer experiences to identify and act on hidden trends to improve customer experiences.
- Deliver regulatory co mpliance: Meet regulatory requirements for complaint and feedback management.