In all businesses, keeping customers satisfied means keeping them loyal, and that in itself is a competitive advantage. Part of providing excellent customer service is managing their feedback and complaints. Oftentimes, however, this is easier said than done. We think we are “in touch” with the customer—understanding what they want and need and are experiencing with us—but then we are faced with the reality that we are off base…sometimes too late. It is important to have a full understanding of exactly where your customers stand so you can build that data into your organization’s strategy and build upon it, ensuring you keep those customers satisfied and coming back.
Going well beyond CRM, Aptean’s Respond, is technology that uses customer feedback to expose possible issues and provides insights you can use to drive product, service and process improvements.
Who it’s for
For companies that want to enhance their customer relationships by providing timely responses to customer feedback, Respond is an enterprise case or complaint management software solution which is easily tailored to your unique processes delivered on-premise or in the cloud.
How it’s different
Respond is a comprehensive platform for improving front line customer interactions, speeding case resolution and generating deep, introspective feedback on how you can do better as a company. Unlike traditional CRM solutions, Respond offers a deep feature set to collect and assess feedback for your enterprise.
Why you need it
With a workflow that consistently captures customer feedback you can go from anecdotal to analytical and get to the root cause of customer satisfaction issues. Respond can be implemented quickly to begin generating tangible improvements in customer satisfaction and profitability, including:
- Close the loop on customer feedback : Automate your end-to-end complaint and feedback management program to efficiently capture, process and resolve, as well as report on and analyze every piece of customer feedback, whether negative or positive, from all channels.
- Go from anecdotal to analytical : Consistently aggregate, analyze and act on customer feedback, moving toward a more proactive customer experience management program.
- Get to root causes: Understand why a customer had a positive or negative experience, so they can identify and correct the root cause before the same problem affects another customer.
- Spot trends early: Analyze customer experiences to identify and act on hidden trends to improve customer experiences.
- Deliver regulatory co mpliance: Meet regulatory requirements for complaint and feedback management.