With economic and market pressures from both domestic and international competition, reducing equipment downtime is essential to meeting customer demands, producing high quality products and ensuring on time delivery. TabWare CMMS / EAM solution is used in a variety of industrial manufacturers to effectively manage their maintenance, spare parts inventory and purchasing operations to maximize asset performance and control costs. TabWare is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals and has one of the fastest adoption rates in the industry because of its consistency and ease of use.
Who it’s for
TabWare is primarily designed for industries such as Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Industrial Manufacturing, Mining & Metals and Chemical Manufacturing to effectively manage their maintenance, spare parts inventory and purchasing operations to maximize asset performance and control costs. TabWare is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals and has one of the fastest adoption rates in the industry because of its consistency and ease of use.
How it’s different
With TabWare, organizations are able to get up and running in days, and its high user adoption rates avoid costly, consulting-intensive implementations that other CMMS / EAM solutions require. AssetPoint offers flexible deployment options including a cloud computing solution (SaaS), onsite for companies who want it on their own servers or online for an even faster adoption.
TabWare is delivered with pre-configured industry proven Best Practices, and it can be configured to your specific work processes and easily integrated to your existing applications.
Why you need it
TabWare helps with:
- Maintenance – Manage your work to maximize asset performance, reduce downtime, improve efficiency and control costs
- Spare parts inventory management – Get the right parts to the right place at the right time and optimize stocking levels
- Purchasing – Reduce purchasing cycle time, control maverick spend, manage suppliers and align purchasing with business objectives. TabWare’s purchase order tracking software monitors deliveries and performance
- Manufacturing – Improve quality and throughput by maximizing asset performance with TabWare’s equipment maintenance software
- IT Management – Reduce the demands on your IT staff with certified software from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner who provides some of the best support in the industry and supports Cloud Computing for Maintenance
- Environmental, Health & Safety – Manage safety-related work, hazardous material handling, incident tracking and follow up as well as preparedness
- Process Safety Management – Integrate process safety into your maintenance tasks and link standard procedures, analyses, MSDS and other documents to them for rapid access while supporting management of change.