In manufacturing, it’s a constant battle to find new ways to be efficient and profitable. As a manufacturer, you are always looking at how to better manage inventory, increase productivity, gain better control of material acquisition, reduce lead times, and of course, improve quality. It is critical to have measurement, analysis and simulation capabilities to better plan and react sooner and more effectively to changes in demand, competitive actions, and disruptions in your supply chain. In fact, being able to see issues as they arise and act upon them immediately is ideal.
Aptean offers Factory Manufacturing Execution System (MES), which transforms manufacturing performance on the factory floor by empowering you to make real-time, actionable decisions:
Who it’s for
For process and discrete manufacturers in the food & beverage, consumer packaged goods pharmaceutical, metals and industrial manufacturing industries with either single or multi-plant operations, Factory MES provides out of the box capabilities to: monitor shop floor data in real-time, allowing operators to act immediately to improve and become accountable for their individual and team performance; Paperless Quality and SPC to improve product quality and reduce waste/giveaway, and structured reviews to drive action and focus improvement efforts.
- Out of the box
- People/Process focused
- Performance and Paperless Quality
- Easy to use operator interface
- Minimal automation required
How it’s different
Factory MES is a purpose-built packaged application, designed for specific industries, which requires no customization and is typically deployed in less than six weeks per factory. This ensures a higher probability of success, shorter time to benefits and the flexibility needed to support growth and change. Different to other MES systems our technology is combined with a proven change method that focuses on developing operator skills and a structure of daily performance reviews to drive a better performance every run, every shift, every day.
Why you need it
The shop floor is the heartbeat of any manufacturing organization. The ability to see data in real time and enable your operators to act upon it immediately is critical in today's competitive environment where every opportunity for improvement, no matter how big or small, counts. With Factory MES you can:
- Identify all manufacturing losses in real-time
- Measure metrics such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Identify potential capacity by highlighting constraints
- Eliminate arduous and time-consuming paper based systems
- Reduce downtime/changeover times
- Improve daily work control practices
- Formalize the continuous improvement initiatives already in place
- Improve workforce culture on the shop floor
- Use it as a strategic tool to make business decisions for the future
Who it’s for
For process and discrete manufacturers in the food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical and automotive industries with either single or multi-plant site operations, Activplant provides: a highly configurable set of tools to view shop floor data in real-time, allowing operators, maintenance, engineering and management teams to understand the issue effecting automated operations; throughput analysis to identify the true constraints in your value streams, and flexible reporting and analytics to drive action and focus improvement efforts.
- Highly configurable
- Equipment/Automation focused
- Can handle 1000’s of signals from equipment
How it’s different
Activplant’s unmatched ability to accurately capture interactions between machines and processes removes the need for multiple, disparate monitoring and data collection systems. Activplant delivers reporting that then provides a consistent and easy-to-understand view of all your plant data, and simplifies root cause assignment. The toolkit enables you to connect that data to any number of systems throughout your enterprise, ensuring all aspects of your operation have the information needed to optimize performance and continuous improvement.
- Aptean Celebrates 30 Years of Saratoga CRM with Launch of Saratoga 7.0
- Aptean Expands into the Life Sciences and Big Data Markets with Acquisition of GQ Life Sciences
- Aptean Further Expands into the Public Sector by Acquiring the Government & Enterprise Management Solutions Division from Stardyne Technologies