Regulatory Compliance Management Made Easy
United States Regulation: CCPA
Enforced by California's Attorney General, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a state-wide privacy law that regulates how businesses handle the personal information of California residents. It applies to any company that collects or plays any part in processing this data, if:
- They sell the personal information of more than 50,000 Californian residents per annum
- Their gross annual revenue is more than $25 million,
- They derive more than 50% of their annual revenue from selling the personal information of California residents.
With possible fines of $7,500 per violation, and $750 per affected user, it's in a business's interest to ensure CCPA compliance by putting in place the right systems and processes to guarantee best practice and adherence to these far-reaching regulations.
Respond can help fulfill your CCPA requirements
Our Respond solution helps ensure CCPA compliance, establishing the optimum systems and processes to facilitate the effective management of the consumer rights requests at the heart of the legislation. A scalable, flexible system, Respond helps you fulfill not only your CCPA requirements but your obligations to consumers, too.
CCPA Compliance Features
- Single, centralized system to identify, log, manage, and process all CCPA rights requests
- Business-wide alignment and consistency for managing requests
- Automated, streamlined, and intuitive workflows to expedite rights requests and minimize human error
- Integration of line of business systems
- Capable of handling multiple communications channels
- Comprehensive governance and timeline reporting
- In-depth search and report capabilities for transparent auditability
- User-friendly configuration management toolkit enabling you to add or modify case types and associated workflows