Regulatory Compliance Management Made Easy
United Kingdom Regulators: FCA DISP
Responsible for regulating the conduct of over 59,000 financial services firms in the UK, the reach of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is both wide and deep. The FCA's Dispute Resolution (DISP) rules specify how complaints are to be dealt with by respondents and the Financial Ombudsman Service* (FOS).
For financial services businesses, this means putting the right processes and procedures in place to ensure best practice when it comes to complaints management, ensuring watertight compliance to FCA DISP regulations, while optimizing customer service and experience to nurture customer loyalty.
Respond can help fulfill your FCA DISP requirements
Our Respond solution not only helps your organization fulfill its FCA requirements, but goes a step further, helping your team deliver an exceptional customer experience while leveraging critical feedback to drive business and process improvements.
FCA DISP Compliance Features
- Single, unified system to manage entire complaint life cycle
- Summary Resolution Communication (SRC) sent to every complainant on resolution of their case
- Multi-entity reporting for biannual complaints return
- Easy to configure product categories in line with FCA changes
- Case timeline view shows all aspects of a case in a single view
- Root cause analysis, helps to identify and resolve systemic issues
- Facilitates multiple customer communication channels
- Increased visibility and transparency into customer complaints and feedback for in-depth, actionable insights
- Automation of key processes to enable faster resolutions
- FOS-specific tools and processes*
* The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is designed to settle complaints between consumers and financial services organizations. Since consumers only turn to the FOS when they're dissatisfied with your complaints handling, many FOS cases could be mitigated through robust, efficient complaint handling in the first place. In the event that there is an escalation however, Respond provides FOS-specific tools and processes as part of the solution to make the procedure more manageable for your organization.