Regulatory Compliance Management Made Easy
European Regulation: GDPR
Since coming into force in 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has proved to be a significant challenge that businesses cannot ignore as potential consequences can be severe. For example, in the UK, a robust auditing process is managed by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), which can issue fines of up to 4% of a company's annual turnover or €20 million, whichever is greater.
Businesses must put in place the right processes to manage the eight rights requests defined by the regulation. By doing so they can achieve robust GDPR compliance as well as fulfilling data obligations to customers without unnecessary delay.
Respond can help fulfill your GDPR requirements
Our Respond complaints management system helps you efficiently track and manage all rights requests and ensure watertight GDPR compliance. The scalable, flexible system can also capture unique insights into the nature of GDPR interactions. This provides valuable feedback to inform data and privacy processes, potentially mitigating future requests.
GDPR Compliance Features
- Single, centralized system to manage, log and process GDPR rights requests
- Business-wide alignment and consistency for managing requests
- Easily configurable to add new case types and associated workflows
- Ability to capture GDPR governance and timeline requirements
- Due diligence management
- User-friendly configuration management toolkit
- Transparent, auditable evidence of compliance meeting ICO requirements
- In-depth search and report capabilities for transparent auditability
- Automated processes to minimize human error
- Streamlined, intuitive workflows to expedite all rights requests
- Integration of front and back end systems
- Tools to readily identify GDPR requests
- Supports multiple communications channels