Whether you’re looking for industry insights, product details, upcoming events or our latest news—it’s all right here. Browse the categories below or get in touch with one of experts if you have a question.
- Blog PostNov 12, 2020A Fresh Look at Compliance: CX Friend or CX Foe?Compliance is often framed as a necessary evil and barrier to customer experience (CX) programs — a cost center rather than a value-add.
- Blog PostApr 13, 2020Leverage CMS Compliance Tools to Elevate the Customer ExperienceA complaints management system (CMS) can help provide the tools necessary to process improvements, manage complaints and ensure compliance.
- Blog PostMar 25, 2020The Value of the Contact Center AgentChanging customer demands, increased digitization and sky-high customer expectations mean that more is asked of and more is required of contact center agents.
- Blog PostJan 31, 2020Complaints: From Cost-Center to Marketing DisciplineRecognize the significant business benefits to be garnered from a robust yet swift complaint management process.
- Blog PostDec 5, 2019How SOC 2 Alleviates Security and Privacy Concerns for Your CustomersSOC (System and Organization Controls) 2 is an auditing procedure that ensures secure data management to protect your organization and your clients.
- Blog PostJan 16, 2018How Companies Can Find a New Normal after GDPRThe right to privacy has long been a concern in Europe, with laws going back over 30 years.
- Blog PostJan 9, 2018From Serving Customers to Preventing Crime: How Respond Helps One U.K. Financial Provider Improve Operations and EffectivenessFinancial crimes, which already cost victims billions each year, are on the rise.
- Blog PostMay 23, 2017Social Media: Opportunity for Engagement or Cause for Complaint?Do you really know the extent to which this activity impacts your customer service?
Ready to start transforming your business?
We’ve got the specialized industry software to help your organization thrive.