Información sobre Aptean
Tanto si estás buscando información sobre tu sector, como detalles de nuestros productos, próximos eventos o las últimas novedades, aquí lo encontrarás todo. Explora las categorías o contacta con un experto.
- Borrar filtros
- Infographic 27 Ene 2023Aptean PLM, Lascom Edition: Your Complete NPD ChecklistThis step-by-step checklist will walk you through taking ideas from concept to production to enhance innovation and capitalize on revenue generating opportunities.
- Blog Post 1 Dic 2022The FDA Food Traceability Final Rule: 7 Ways Aptean Food & Beverage ERP Helps Keep Your Business CompliantAs the FDA’s traceability requirements ramp up, we take a look at how Aptean’s ERP software helps your food and beverage business comply. Find out how, now.
- Infographic 9 Nov 2022Aptean PLM, Lascom EditionHow do PLM solutions drive better new product development outcomes? Click here to learn seven benefits of Aptean’s PLM solution and its influence on your NPD strategy.
- Blog Post 7 Jun 2022Observing World Food Safety Day: 4 Ways to Reinforce Your EffortsWorld Food Safety Day serves as a logical moment to revisit your organization’s approach—here are 4 ways you can improve your efforts.
- Blog Post 10 Mar 2022Mashups, Crossovers and Flavor Fusions: Getting Novel in the Food and Beverage IndustryAs experimentation continues to be all the rage in food and beverage, we take a look at noteworthy examples and how your company can get in on the action.
- Blog Post 7 Mar 2022Celebrating Plant Power Day: The Latest in Plant-Based Food and Beverage InnovationsExplore the hottest new developments across this booming sector and see how technology can help you launch new offerings.
- Blog Post 1 Feb 2022Mastering Snack Manufacturing: 4 Keys for Safe and Efficient ProductionGood news—snacking is on the rise. Is your snack manufacturing business positioned to take advantage of this trend as safely and efficiently as possible?
- Blog Post 9 Nov 2016Track and Trace: Focus on Allergen ControlsMore than 160 foods have been described as causing allergies.
- Blog Post 25 Oct 2016Going Beyond FSMA Compliance: How Implementing an ERP System Can Add Value to Your OrganizationFSMA requires manufacturers and processors to evaluate and identify food safety hazards, implement preventive controls, and document those measures.
¿Todo listo para transformar tu negocio?
Tenemos el software especializado en tu sector que ayudará a tu organización a prosperar.