Aptean Launches Payment and eCommerce Solutions that Provide Businesses with New Tools to Support Increased Sales
July 15, 2020
Now Available, Aptean Pay and Aptean eCommerce Offer
Automated, Cloud-Native Payment and Online Storefront Applications
ALPHARETTA, GA, July 15, 2020 – Today, Aptean, a global provider of mission-critical enterprise software solutions, announced the availability of two new products, Aptean Pay and Aptean eCommerce, that offer businesses modern, innovative ways to quickly transform their operations or physical stores into ecommerce engines. Aptean’s new cloud-native solutions address the industry need for integrated tools that help automate and streamline payment processes and expedite order fulfillment via scalable online storefronts.
“While ecommerce has been with us for some time, the coronavirus pandemic is requiring many businesses to transform their operations. We’re seeing traditional manufacturers and wholesalers now needing to process sales online. These organizations require easy-to-use online payment processing tools coupled with a way to quickly transform stock catalogs into online storefronts,” said Duane George, Chief Product Officer at Aptean. “By integrating the new Aptean Pay and Aptean eCommerce products with our industry-specific enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, we are helping businesses effectively drive online revenues and improve payment processes without the errors and inefficiencies that can result from disparate platforms and manual workarounds.”
Aptean Pay is a cloud-native payment platform that allows businesses to accept digital payments from their customers through enhanced automation features. Aptean eCommerce provides businesses with the ability to quickly and easily launch an online storefront for business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions, and leverages Aptean Pay as its payment platform, automatically capturing purchase transactions in the ERP system. Two-way integration with Aptean’s ERP solutions is available now for Aptean Pay and is expected to be available for Aptean eCommerce in the fourth quarter, allowing the seamless importation of product catalogs and pricing.
Aptean Pay helps businesses:
- Get paid faster – customers pay immediately upon receiving an online invoice, so business can stop waiting around for checks to arrive and instead accept payments before processing and shipping orders.
- Eliminate time-consuming processes – payment transactions are automatically captured in the ERP system, automating accounts receivable reconciliation and the delivery of digital payment requests and receipts.
- Improve financial reporting accuracy – near-instant payment transaction reconciliation in the ERP system helps businesses pull more accurate, up-to-date financial reports.
- Get started in minutes – quick setup lets businesses start accepting digital payments right away without the need for additional installation projects or services.
Aptean eCommerce helps businesses:
- Provide an engaging online shopping experience – a clean, modern interface and helpful features, like side-by-side product comparisons, offers customers a pleasant and intuitive shopping experience.
- Ensure up-to-date product information – keep storefront offerings up-to-date without time-consuming maintenance by automatically importing and syncing product catalogs, pricing and product availability from the ERP system.
- Capture and record orders automatically – eliminate error-prone re-keying with automatic capture of purchases in the ERP.
- Automate and streamline accounting – leveraging Aptean Pay, checkout transactions are captured seamlessly, automating accounts receivable reconciliation and other accounting processes.
- Expedite order fulfillment – streamlined order fulfillment enables faster delivery to customers by automating order creation and payment capture.
Learn more about the new features and enhancements of Aptean Pay and Aptean eCommerce, deployable with either SaaS or on-premise Aptean ERP products, by visiting www.aptean.com.
Aptean is a global provider of mission-critical, industry-specific software solutions. Aptean's purpose-built ERP and supply chain management solutions help address the unique challenges facing process and discrete manufacturers, distributors and other focused organizations. Aptean's compliance solutions are built for companies serving specific markets such as finance, healthcare, biotech and pharmaceuticals. Over 4,500 organizations in more than 20 industries across 54 countries trust Aptean's solutions at their core to assist with running their operations. To learn more about Aptean and the markets we serve, visit www.aptean.com.
Aptean is a trademark of Aptean, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
For Media Inquiries Please Contact
Chief Marketing Officer