The Best Way to Manage Complaints? Place Your Customer at the Heart of Your Business
February 18, 2020
Your customers expect the very best from you, and honestly, why shouldn’t they? It’s valuable for both you and your customer to provide the best service and deliver the best product you possibly can—then it’s a win-win for both of you.
But when things don’t go your way—or your customer’s way—the repercussions can be costly and detrimental to your business. When a customer complains, you and your employees should take that complaint seriously. It’s an opportunity for you to not only retain that customer (as people are more likely to talk and post about good experiences than poor experiences) and grow your customer base but also to learn more about how you can run a sound and profitable business.
Our newest whitepaper, A Profitable Approach to Managing Complaints, highlights how you can leverage your customer complaints. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn more about how to turn them into a competitive advantage by:
- Optimizing the accessibility of the complaints processes
- Investing in a robust complaints management solution
- Listening to customer feedback throughout the complaint process
- Performing root cause analysis
- Truly placing the customer at the heart of your business