Whether you’re looking for industry insights, product details, upcoming events or our latest news—it’s all right here. Browse the categories below or get in touch with one of experts if you have a question.
- Clear Filters
- Blog Post Jul 7, 20225 Metrics Your Consumer Goods Company Should MeasureFrom on-time, in-full rates to inventory turns, tracking these 5 metrics will ensure you’re well-positioned to drive efficiency, profitability and success.
- Blog Post Jun 23, 2022How to Win the Retailer Compliance ChallengeFor consumer goods distributors, retailer compliance requirements are like moving targets. Find out how your business can meet these requirements, now.
- Blog Post Jan 5, 2022Alleviate the Burn: Five Strategies to Defray Rising Landed CostsThere’s no escaping supply chain woes and rising costs right now, but you can limit the impact they have on your business with these five strategies.
- Blog Post Oct 26, 2021The C Suite Checklist: How to Answer the Top 5 Questions About Your Fleet's Operational and Financial PerformanceExplore the top 5 fleet performance metrics you should be tracking and how route optimization software can help you both track and improve them.
- Blog Post Jul 29, 2020Using Real-Time Data to Keep Up with Surges in Food DemandFood manufacturers must find a way to improve operational efficiency. Aptean MES helps food companies increase production capacity, reduce giveaway and meet OTIF requirements
- Blog Post Jul 17, 2020The Metalworking Group Enhances Visibility and Masters Scheduling with Made2Manage ERPThe Metalworking Group uses Aptean Made2Manage ERP to master scheduling and enhance visibility on the shop floor.
- Blog Post Jul 8, 2020Meeting the New On-Time, In-Full StandardBy implementing smart OTIF practices in your consumer goods warehouse, you'll be able to increase efficiency and strengthen your bottom line.
- Blog Post Jul 2, 2020How Your Consumer Goods Business Can Leverage Data to Drive ProfitabilityLeverage the analytics within your ERP to improve efficiency and profitability in your consumer goods enterprise.
- Blog Post Feb 6, 2019How Your ERP Will Help You Achieve On-Time, In Full (OTIF) RequirementsOne billion dollars. That’s how much Walmart expects penalties from new, stricter On-Time, In-Full (OTIF) requirements to add to its bottom line.
Ready to start transforming your business?
We’ve got the specialized industry software to help your organization thrive.